Adventures of a Graduate Student Juggling School, a Part-Time Job and a Full-Time Love for Food.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This is Work. Part I

I love to cook and I love doing laundry. And that's what I do at work. I've been cooking and doing laundry for this wonderful family for three years now, and all I can say is that I've been blessed to have this job. And I don't even know what to call it when people ask me what I do. I just usually say that I cook and do laundry. It's strange, I know. But for now, as a college student, I wouldn't trade it for any other job.

First of all, this is where I work 50% of the time:
I mean look at all that kitchen counter space!


And another 50% is spent with these bad boys:

After which I turn this...


...into this:


I can't complain. I feel a little bit part of the family. I'm even on their refrigerator door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment