Adventures of a Graduate Student Juggling School, a Part-Time Job and a Full-Time Love for Food.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Take Advantage, You Must.

I love two for one deals at Publix. For a graduate student trying to pinch every single penny as much as possible, these deals are ESSENTIAL. So when I'm extremely busy and don't even have time to chop onions, these food items come extremely handy.

1. Cereal for dinner is one of my favorites!

2. These soups are great for a quick hearty meal... with some Italian bread, of course.




3. There were more of these. But whole grain bread has come a long way, I tell 'ya! These are perfect for quick sandwiches or some good 'ol PB&J.


4. Speaking of PB&J. This is a must, at least for B. I love these too, though. I sometimes have the weirdest craving for a peanut butter sandwich.


5. Ah, spaghetti sauce. When there's no time to make your own... like when you're super busy.
I forgot to take pictures of the pasta; they were also 2 for 1 at Publix.


For as the wise Yoda would say: "Student, save money you must. Cereal for dinner, you must eat."
Indeed, master Yoda. Indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your lovely new blog!! I look forward to following your culinary escapades and other adventures!!

    ReplyDelete