Adventures of a Graduate Student Juggling School, a Part-Time Job and a Full-Time Love for Food.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Simple Pleasure.

One of the things I loved when I was growing up was Nutella. I still love it, but I rarely have it nowadays. It's become like a treat. But once in a while, when I'm feeling a bit sentimental (or overwhelmed and stressed), I whip out the Nutella, a couple slices of bread, and a glass of milk. Then all is well. So here are the basic steps to a perfect Nutella sandwich snack (or dinner).  :)

1. Spread some Nutella on a couple pieces of bread. Multigrain if possible, it goes well with the Hazelnut-Chocolate spread.


2. Fold the bread...


... like so.  


3. Pour yourself a glass of milk and enjoy one of life's simplest pleasures. 


This is especially comforting when you have a midterm in Pediatric Language Disorders. 
I bet those kids on the front cover would love Nutella!

1 comment:

  1. The milk in a Liverpool FC pint glass is an interesting touch.

    ReplyDelete