Adventures of a Graduate Student Juggling School, a Part-Time Job and a Full-Time Love for Food.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Pizza and Prosody.

A few days ago, I made Pizza with Caramelized Onions and Prosciutto. It doesn't really look good in the 'before' picture (sorry, bad picture quality). This recipe is from The Pioneer Woman and boy was it DELISH! Instead of making my own pizza dough (I only had about 2 hours in between class and work), I bought ready-made multigrain pizza dough from Publix. I've never had it before, but it was really good--I especially love the texture of the little grains in the crust.


Anyway, this was the finished product. I think this is one of my favorite recipes now. For something that was super fast and easy to make, and with very little ingredients, this pizza was yummy! So yummy in fact that B, the person I love to cook for the most, had me make it again today. And so we had it for lunch.


If you absolutely cannot live without red sauce in your pizza, you can heat up some red sauce on the side or add it in before putting the layer of cheese. But I loved it the way it was.



Meanwhile... I have a test coming up on Motor Speech Disorders. And as I learn about the basal ganglia and cerebral autosomal dominant arteriopathy with subcortical infarcts and leukoencepalopathy (often referred to as CADASIL), I will excitedly think about the next recipe(s) I want to try. 

 

Have a great weekend... and Go Gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment