Adventures of a Graduate Student Juggling School, a Part-Time Job and a Full-Time Love for Food.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tasty Tip.

One of my favorite dishes from a restaurant is Grilled Ahi Tuna "Tokyo Style" with Chilli Sauce from Bonefish Grill. I sort of ordered this meal by accident one time. When I saw it, I wasn't too sure about it, especially because *raw* fish makes me ill. But it was amazing! I definitely recommend this one!

This is served with vegetables and Jasmine rice. Yum!
... and of course, their famous Bang Bang Shrimp.

By jellybeanjill13

3 comments:

  1. So are you saying I shouldn't be afraid of ahi tuna? :) Not so sure about the raw part!
    -Steph
    PS: Bang Bang Shrimp ohh yeahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't so sure, either. Not only because I had never really had raw fish before by itself (only in sushi, which are little pieces of raw fish), but it actually makes me sick. This one was delicious AND it didn't make me sick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay! I'm sold!
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete