Adventures of a Graduate Student Juggling School, a Part-Time Job and a Full-Time Love for Food.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Ikea Cookbook.

IKEA is my all-time favorite store for 2 reasons:

1. They have great furniture and other household items that look great and are inexpensive. About 85% of our furniture and other little items at home are from IKEA.

2. The place is very nostalgic for me. When my family and I lived in the Middle East, we always went to IKEA either to buy furniture, browse and get ideas, or just hangout and eat dinner. And also, about 97% of our furniture then were from IKEA.

So, when I heard about this new cookbook they were coming out with, I was obviously excited. But when I saw pictures from the cookbook, how organized and symmetrical, and neat everything was, I just freaked out! Now I love them for 3 reasons!

Here's the making of "Homemade is Best."

IKEA – Homemade is Best. from Forsman & Bodenfors on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment