Adventures of a Graduate Student Juggling School, a Part-Time Job and a Full-Time Love for Food.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Tasty Tip 3.

Sorry for the weeks upon weeks of neglect. I had some storage issues that have now been resolved, and I am back from the Christmas happenings. But before Christmas dinners and celebrations, my mom celebrated her birthday on Dec. 18, and my brother took us to this very nice "local" French restaurant that was absolutely fantastic! The consistently busy restaurant is located in a corner of a street right in downtown West Palm Beach. The place is very cozy and welcoming. The owners, who are husband and wife, are very hospitable and speak with wonderfully friendly French accents.



This is what my mom ordered, a crepe filled with spinach, mushrooms, scrambled eggs, and cheese. It was served with breakfast potatoes. Yum!
 


They also gave us slices of fresh French baguette with strawberry jam. Yummo!


Mine was a crepe with eggs over-easy inside, served with breakfast potatoes and slices of bacon.



We ordered other things, but apparently I was too busy stuffing my face to take pictures of the delicious food. And not to mention their delicious coffee!!! Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment