Adventures of a Graduate Student Juggling School, a Part-Time Job and a Full-Time Love for Food.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mint M&Ms!

Even though I still have two take-home exams to drudge through, I still feel like my first semester of grad school is over... and it feels great! Following such a stressful week, B and I planned to host dinners with good friends two days in a row [tonight was the first; photos to come].

But anyway, all I can say is "PHEW!" There are definitely things that I would change and improve on: time management is a biggie, de-stressing activities would be good, changing some study habits perhaps, you get the picture. This semester was super busy, and I am just as curious as you are as to why I started a blog. Needless to say, I am overwhelmed with excitement for the upcoming Christmas holiday. First of all, it's my favorite holiday. Second, I get to have an "actual" break. Not like last year when I was down with a really bad cold while trying to study for the graduate entrance exam. This year, I get to actually take a break, spend time with family, relax, cook, and cook some more.

Anyway, I don't even know where I was going with that. I guess what I wanted to say was that I was so excited for Christmas, and especially this year when they came out with mint M&Ms! They are bigger than normal M&Ms, they're so addicting, they're hard to find, they're expensive, and they're worth it! Try them. Love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment