Adventures of a Graduate Student Juggling School, a Part-Time Job and a Full-Time Love for Food.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Two Dishes with Chicken Sausage.

 This is one of simplest dishes ever, I'm just going to list the ingredients:
  • red and green peppers
  • red onion
  • mild chicken sausage (or any kind of sausage)
  • salt and pepper
  • hoagie rolls
  • parmesan cheese (optional)
I just sliced the peppers and onion lengthwise, sautéd them in a pan, added the cut up sausages and seasoned with salt and pepper. Easy peasy.


Yummers!



I scraped some of the bread out to make room for the sausage & peppers.


I then sprinkled some Parmesan cheese just because.


Lunch, done.

And for dinner the next night, I had a lot of leftover sausage and peppers. So I just quickly cooked some Jasmine rice, and voila! Dinner, also done.

No comments:

Post a Comment